This blog is going away and is moving to...

Garg Man 2

Check it out. Interact with other members, chat, video chat, read, jack, share. Create profiles and upload your dirty pics. Meet new friends

sensual Directory

Powered by WebRing.

Saturday, April 4, 2009

My neighbors Window


I was doing the dishes at my kitchen sink. The sun had just started to go down when I saw the light come on in the apartment window below. At first it just seemed like he was putsing around the house in a regular Saturday evening manner. then I noticed that each time he wondered by he had on a bit less clothes. that got my attention. I saw him sit and take off his boots, then he had his shirt off, then he was standing in the bathroom taking a piss. the lights were on his place so I could see everything well. After his piss, I noticed that he didn't zip up and he was walking around with his cock hanging out.
I started to get hard as I watched him watching me watch him. My dishes were really getting ultra clean now as I realized that my neighbor was really getting into putting on a show. His cock was not hanging around any more. It bobbed and waved as he walked from room to room pretending to do mundane chores while occasionally pulling and stroking his fat cock. Finally he had all his clothes off and was sitting on his bed pumping his dick for me to enjoy. The idea that that he was doing this without being watched went away as he lay on his bed fist pumping his cock while he watched me watch. He shot a thick load all over his chest and face and smiled up at me as he licked it all clean.
I had dish-pan hands, a raging hard-on and the realization that no exhibitionist is complete without a voyeur and no voyeur is complete without an exhibitionist. they go together like beer and pizza.

No comments: