This blog is going away and is moving to...

Garg Man 2

Check it out. Interact with other members, chat, video chat, read, jack, share. Create profiles and upload your dirty pics. Meet new friends

sensual Directory

Powered by WebRing.

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Slippery Throat

I borrowed these articles on Cocksucking and straight men from a board and thought they were really well done. http://www.menwhoswallow.net/
Throat slime is a good thing. It is like a dripping pussy when a guy fucks a woman. When a guy fucks your throat, the slime is lubrication and it is your throat pussy drooling from the dick inside you using you for his animalistic pleasure of getting his nuts off.

Trust me, practice, practice and more practice. Once you are a cock swallower your throat will be in demand and guys will refer you out. There are many straight guys out there that love fucking a fag in the mouth and get off watching their dick disappearing into a cocksuckers head.

I have straight guys that want to see my fag head bobbing up and down on their dick or like seeing my eyes bulge out when they ram their cock down my throat. Most guys sit me down on a small stool or bench beneath them, where a cocksucker belongs, looking up at them to throat rape you. They put my back against the side of a bed and get off watching my fag head bouncing back against the side of the mattress as they fuck my mouth.

Straight guys don’t want talking…They only want to hear you choking and gagging on their dick and hearing the squishy guttural sounds coming from your mouth while they skull fuck you, they also love hearing their load squirting down into you when they blow their load.

I was taught that my throat is a sex organ and my mouth is a hole to fuck. I do need to caution you though, once you master the art of being a total mouth pussy you may become dependant and need your throat fucked regularly to feel whole and complete. Prolonged time periods of not being used can send a cocksucker into withdrawal.

Once guys understand you are nothing but a cum receptacle mouth to fuck and they can use you to unload their balls with not having any concern for you and no reciprocation required…The dicks will be abundant……..Regardless of your age and looks as long as you are clean and discreet and are only interested in being their mouth whore.

http://www.menwhoswallow.net/

No comments: