This blog is going away and is moving to...

Garg Man 2

Check it out. Interact with other members, chat, video chat, read, jack, share. Create profiles and upload your dirty pics. Meet new friends

sensual Directory

Powered by WebRing.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Deliberate Indifference


The loading docks, the factories, the garages, the truck stops, and all the other industrial, blue collar places are Garg's favorites to apply his influence over me. It's the highway work crew man with his shirt off standing by the side of the road adjusting his dick in his pants that grabs me and pumps up my testosterone for the rest of the week. It doesn't have to be anything really meant to be sexual. In fact it's the deliberate indifference to what they are doing that usually turns me on the most. Like walking up to a urinal at a secluded rest stop finding some hairy trucker dad hanging his fat cock out, pumping a gusher of piss like it was coming out of a garden hose. Finishing up, he flings his meat around with abandon, flicking the last drops around the room and all over the place not giving it a second thought. That is until he sees me gazing in wonder at his cock with my mouth hanging open.
"You see something here you like?" he asks. as if I could deny it. I look away quickly, but it's too late for that. I'm either going to get a punch in the mouth or a cock down my throat. Garg is probably the only one who knows. he usually doesn't steer me wrong. I look back to find a stiffening, fat rod waving at me.
I get a sly smile and I know what my job is now. He points down at his dick with his other hand and tells me to drop to my knees and get on it. There's no stuffing my cock back into my pants at this point, so I leave it sticking out and drop to my knees. The floor is dirty and it smells like old piss and cleaning supplies until I get my face close to his crotch. The crotch smell of a 48 hour round trip without a shower envelopes me and I take in deep whiff. he unbuckles his pants so I can get at his heavy nuts too. They hang out over his pants, full with cum. I lick them and suck them into my mouth as he sighs his approval. I look up at him and show my devotion with my mouth full of fat nuts. I tongue my up to his swollen dick head and start slicking his rod down with my spit so when I plunge it down for the first time it goes all the way. I sword swallow his fat prick down to the root and he throws his head back with a moan. I hold it there for a minute or so working my throat muscles, swallowing over and over giving his meat an up and down throat massage that he'll never forget. The whole time, I'm looking up into his amazed and grateful eyes. I pull back all the way to the head and tongue his piss hole good and deep, then plunge all the way back down my throat. I can feel his meat expand and contract in the back of my throat as he flexes his rod for me. he's proud of his man meat, as he should be. The pace of my sucking starts to pick up and my spit is starting to run down my chin and drip onto the filthy floor in a puddle. I can hear it fall with periodic slapping sounds in between the wet sucking and gurgling and moaning sounds of a full on cock swallowing. He starts to grab the back of my head and I know it wont be long now. I give over the control to him as he fucks my mouth and throat like a hot Mellon. I start to taste his pre cum mixing with my spit and I open up all the way for his thrusts. He throws his head back and buries the whole length of his swollen prick down my throat and holds it there a couple of seconds. then I feel his muscular cock starts to pump in rhythm as his nuts rise up under my chin. He pumps a good 6 or 7 hot packets of liquid man down into my gullet and then backs up to cover my face and mouth with the last of his load. Just like he flung his cock around with abandon after taking a piss, he swings his relaxing meat around, slapping my face and tongue as the last of his load rolls out of his dick.
He smiles big and tells me what a good cocksucker I am as he stuffs his package back into his pants and walks out the door. I'm left kneeling on the dirty floor with a puddle of spit in front of me and a freshly deposited cream pie on my face. I collect up the jizz on my face and pump off my own load to add to the collection of who knows how many cum loads dropped on that floor. I drive home with dirty knees and the smell of hot sweaty cock circulating in my nostrils and sticky cum covering my face.

No comments: