This blog is going away and is moving to...

Garg Man 2

Check it out. Interact with other members, chat, video chat, read, jack, share. Create profiles and upload your dirty pics. Meet new friends

sensual Directory

Powered by WebRing.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Thanks New York Eagle

I went to New York with some friends about a month ago. I've been before, but I'm not what you would call 'familiar' with the city. I am however, a city guy. I always feel more at home in any city, the bigger the better (a common theme for me). 
After checking into our hotel and meeting up with my friends we jumped on the subway and off we went. Everything about the subway reminds me of sex. the smell, the sounds, the heat, the people - all of it. I didn't pretend to know where we were going, I was just along for the ride. When we came up from under ground and started walking, I saw we were going to Central Park. OK, that's cool I guess. I'm all for the park in any city. But, I was only going to be there for a couple of days, and I live in a fucking forest preserve. I kept my mouth shut for a while. We walked, we talked, we took pictures, we even obeyed the quiet zones. Finally, I had had enough! "I live in the God Damn Park! I didn't come all the way to New York City to relax in the fucking park! Bring on the FREAKS!" I shouted, completely ignoring the fucking quiet zone. My friends decided they had better get me to a bar quick, so off we went.
First, we went to Raw Hide. I think I was there the last time i was in the city, but that was early on in my gay life. Looking back, I remembered it so much bigger. It was a tiny little place, but al least it had dudes in in it. I could relax now and get my drink on and do some cruising around. 
All I've heard for the last several years is how New York has been so "cleaned-up," that a good, dirty, faggot-boy couldn't even find himself in some kind of a compromising kneeling position in some dirty bar. 
Well, I don't give up easily. Besides, I had a couple of days to explore, and I didn't want my knees to go out on me the first night I was there. I chilled with my friends and had a good time. Raw Hide was more like a neighborhood hangout. Very friendly, and maybe very cruisy if I were alone, but I was hanging with my hommies - never a great way to get yourself into some dirty trouble. I will say this though, Raw Hide should be on the register of museums for the incredible collection of gay erotic art that it has on the walls. I mentioned it to who I think was the owner, and he said that they had to replace the one time original art work with prints because people were starting to realize how valuable some of it was. They had everything from Tom of Finland, to Etienne, to Rex (my favorite), The Hun, old gay bar posters form the hay-day... the list goes on.  A must-see as far as I'm concerned if only to see the art on the walls. It's better to go during the day if you really want to get a good look at it.

So with a belly full of beer, off we went to the New York Eagle. Now this is what I had come to new York for. For that first night I was there I really didn't know where I was from one minute to the next. it's a pretty confusing place after 6 or 8 beers, not to mention the fact that as you are walking around, you move from being up in the clouds to down in the bowels of hell. Of course, I mean that in the nicest possible way. 
My friends got tired of trying to keep up with me and so they left me there to wallow in what ever I could find. I made it to some part of the bar where there was a dress code. I obviously wasn't dressed right, so I was told over some loud speaker by an emcee to take off my shirt. No problem there, I really didn't want it on anyway. 
After having my tit pulled and sucked on for a while it got red and swollen and so I went ot look for some cock.
I put myself into a position where I would be out of the way, but it would be clear that what I wanted was to slide down the wall and slobber on a fat piece of meat.
After a few guys wondered past to see what was up, this one big guy positioned himself so there was no guessing what he wanted from me. I slid down the wall and undid his pants. Out popped what I was looking for. I long fat banana schwooped cock hardening up to plunge down my throat.
I started making his fat cock feel good with my sloppy mouth. Pretty soon it was clear we were putting on a pretty good show and other guys were egging us on as I slid up and down on his dick. I could hear the guy next to me starting to moan pretty good and then I felt his jizz on my neck, and then sliding down my chest. that must have turned my guy on because I could start to taste the pre-cur really start to flow. soon he was pumping my throat good and hard. then he stopped and I felt his cock contract and release over and over again as his hot load pumped into my gullet. For the last few shots he backed out and soaked down my face and mouth. It was a really satisfying ending to what would turn out to be only the beginning of my New York Cocksucker holiday.