This blog is going away and is moving to...

Garg Man 2

Check it out. Interact with other members, chat, video chat, read, jack, share. Create profiles and upload your dirty pics. Meet new friends

sensual Directory

Powered by WebRing.

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Dirty Mark the Kinky Bartender


I love bartenders. Or maybe I should say, I love bartenders at the right bars. I love the way they are showoffs and enjoy the center of attention and of course I love how they are such hot, humpy, sex addicts. Mark was my favorite bartender. He had a big handle bar mustache, shit-eating grin, naturally hot body and he always smelled like sex and man funk. The first night I met Mark, I just stayed until closing talking and bull-shitting with him. I was hoping that he'd lock me in at the end of the night and do awful, beautiful, dirty things to me. This was on night the stars were aligned i my favor. I saw Mark start to corral the others to the door and without missing a beat, he told me to stay right were I was. I knew that Garg was in control of me now.
He got rid of the last customers and locked up. We talked while he cleaned up a little. he told me that he was gong n tot he back to count the money and that when he came back he wanted me naked except for the leash he gave me, my boots and and a hanky blind fold over my eyes. When he went into the office, I quickly stripped down and did I was I was told. Sitting on a bar stool with my hole spread and hanging over the back of the stool I heard the music get turned down. It was low and menacing and I started to really feel the excitement of what was to come. I heard the door open and shut, his boots clomped towards me and I felt a thick wet finger push into my hole as a big rubber dildo was stuffed into my mouth. he pulled my hands behind my back and tied them up with some rope.
"Get off the stool boy," he said in a low tone and I hopped off. He led me by the leash somewhere in the bar and put me on my knees. I heard a camera click away as I knelt in the dark, dirty bar on my knees. My cock was rock hard and I tried to get a sense of where he was. he pulled the dildo out of my mouth and pushed my face into his crotch. It smelled like hot man and I breathed in the aroma. I heard him unbuckle his pants and then his thick, hard cock got pushed down my throat. "Good boy,"he said as he filled my mouth hole with his dick. I sucked and slobbered as he stuffed cock in and out of my face. He pulled out and the next thing I felt was his ass being pressed against my mouth. I licked and suck his hole and smelled the strong, sweaty ass. It was like doing poppers as I breathed in his man smell.
He took me by the leash and lead me on all fours to another part of the bar. I wasn't sure where I was until I felt the cold hardness of the toilet next to my face. he laid me over the toilet with my ass sticking up in the air. Smack! "I'm going to fuck you in this dirty toilet, boy," he said as he slapped my ass. I could feel my ass cheeks getting warm from his spankings. Then he knelt down behind me and spit on my ass cunt. His fingers probed me for a while while I begged him to use me like a filthy faggot. He stuffed his cock about half way in and let my hole get accustomed to it as he continued to slap my ass and pull on the leash. A few more spits to my twitching asshole and he he rammed it home. He fucked me hard as my chest rubbed against the toilet bowl. I begged and groaned and pleaded for him to pump his fat cock in and out of my cunt. "Is this what you wanted you dirty faggot?" he said as he fucked me hard in the dirty bathroom. I could smell the cum of other men who had left their loads on the bathroom floor earlier in the night. he pulled out and turned me around. Sitting on my gaping ass with my back leaning against the toilet. I suddenly felt warm piss start to hit my face and run down my chest. I opened my mouth and laid my head back as he pissed in my open mouth. he laughed at me as I begged for more of his piss. as he finished pissing I could hear his fist pumping his dick. He told me to open my mouth as he held on to my leash and thick spurts of creamy cum started hitting my face and mouth I slurped and gobbled as he came all over my face, mouth and chest.
His rough hands spread his hot load all over my face and pushed it into my mouth as he finished up.
When he took the blindfold off I was greeted by his big smiling face. "you are a dirty boy, aren't you?" he said as I agreed and licked my lips clean. he helped me up and untied my hands. After cleaning up some with a couple of bar rags I got dressed and he walked my to the door. I savored the smell and throbbing of my hole as I walked home and fell into a deep sleep.
I've gotten together with Mark a few times after that... I'll tell you about those meetings another time.

No comments: