This blog is going away and is moving to...

Garg Man 2

Check it out. Interact with other members, chat, video chat, read, jack, share. Create profiles and upload your dirty pics. Meet new friends

sensual Directory

Powered by WebRing.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Slave Whore (cont)


I started to feel my body tilt backward. A warm wet tongue started to lick my hole. His stache rubbed up and down against my nuts as he sucked my cunt with his warm mouth. His tongue felt like a cock as it started to push in and out of my expanding hole. Another man started to flap his thick meat on my face. He stuffed big swollen nuts into my mouth as his big dick slapped my face. I sucked and swallowed his heavy nuts until he pulled them out and buried his stiffening cock deep into my throat. There seemed to be a crowd around me now and I could hear them start to encourage each other as they used my holes, pinched my tits and slap at my ass. Thick fingers started to work my hole and I could hear them talking about what a nice wet boy hole I had. On the other end, cock after cock was being forced into my mouth. Other cocks were being rubbed on my chest as they jacked off. My hole got lubed up good, inside and out and a swollen cock head started to tease my hole. I was moaning with cock in my mouth as he pressed his thick dick way up inside me. I gasped and another cock got stuffed into my gaping throat. Spit was leaking out the sides of my cunt-mouth as more and more cocks fucked my mouth. The prick inside my ass stopped to let my hole adjust to its thickness, then he slowly started to pump in and out of my greased up hole. He pulled his fat dick al the way out and then buried it to the hilt over and over as I sucked and moaned my pleasure. Cocks were being pumped hard in and out of all my holes when I heard the guy who was fucking me start to moan his approaching cum spurt. His cock contracted over and over again pumping his load deep inside me. As his jizz was leaking out of me I felt a fat, hard dick bury itself deep inside me and it started all over again. One of the guys fucking my face let loose with a huge cum load that went down my throat and landed on my face, drpping down my neck as other guys shouted about what a big load it was. I could feel others start to cum on my chest and face as the guy fucking my hole pumped off another load up in my guts. My hole was getting really sloppy now as fat cock after fat cock pumped me full of jizz. Sometime they would pull out and shoot all over my stiff dick while rough hands jacked me, using the warm cum as lube. Someone had a really tight hold of heavy nuts and was pulling them as another pumped my cock. The whole thime this was going on the group got more and more rowdy. "Fuck that sloppy cunt, man, yeah, that's it face fuck 'em good." and when one would shoot his load another would position himself at either hole and start ramming home. Cum seemed to dripping off of me from every spot now and my holes just kept getting fucked. A huge load of cum shot all over my face and a warm mouth with a big handle bar stache kissed me and licked my face while he rubbed cum in and around my mouth with his thick fingers.
Then, all at once the blind fold was taken off. I blinked to focus my eyes even while I was still being fucked from both ends. I could see video cameras pointed at me from all around and the images were being shown on big screens all over the room. It looked like about 25 guys standing around me and with others on the outskirts... I couldn't know if they were the ones who were done with me or the ones waiting to take there their turns. I could see on the screens that my face was covered with jizz and spit and my hole was dripping cum and lube as the next man stuffed his hairy cock deep inside me. Another cock got pushed into my mouth as I watched the leathered up, hairy men fuck me and jack their fat dicks all around me. some were fucking and sucking each other as they watched me get plowed. The man who had been licking my face and deep tongue kissing me after each cum shot was bent over having his hole pumped by a really big, hairy daddy. I was glad to see that everyone was really enjoying themselves as much as I was. One by one I watched on the screen as each and every one of these studs either fucked my throat or filled my man cunt with cock. As It started to get to what seemed like the end, up stepped the two guys who had hired me for the event. As Frank smiled down at me, I knew that this was going to be the finally as he pumped up his monster cock with his hand.
"you know I like a sloppy, cum filled cunt for my meat, dont ya boy?" I groaned my 'yes' as he started to slide his enormous, dick deep into my guts. Even with as open and lubed up as I was, his cock spread me open to a point I had not felt the entire night. It was if he was fucking my third and fourth ass hole, hidden deep inside me. As I was getting the fuck of my life his buddy started to fuck my throat with his meat stick. the crowd was really getting into it encouraging them as they fucked my holes with brutal abandon. One grabbed my nuts and the other pumped my cock as I watched myself getting raped on the big screens all around me. I started to cum and the jizz flew all over the place as I felt both mens cock start to contract and release pumping my holes full of creamy cum loads one more time. The crowd cheered and and clapped as cum went squirting out of all my fucked holes.
As I lay there finally catching my breath, the crowd started to thin out. I heard them thanking the hosts for a great night of partying and fucking as they left.
After they had gone, My hosts came over and positioned me over the tub again. They showered me off and cleaned me up like you might take care of a horse after a long day in the fields. When I was dried off, they unhooked me from my harness and helped me get dressed. I was starving by this time so we went somewhere to eat. Afterwards, we came back and the three of us slept like babys for what seemed like a day.
The next day, they put me on a plane home with a thank-you and a great CD as a souvenir. I'm glad to me home, and while it's certainly something I couldn't do all of the time, I have to say that i wonder with anticipation when and what they will use me for in the future.

No comments: