This blog is going away and is moving to...

Garg Man 2

Check it out. Interact with other members, chat, video chat, read, jack, share. Create profiles and upload your dirty pics. Meet new friends

sensual Directory

Powered by WebRing.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Dick Recognition


I have a straight friend who I met through one of my gay friends. They've known each other since high school and we get together once in a while when he needs to get away from his wife to party a little. Nothing sexual, but the conversation eventually gets around to sex... it's only natural... he's a really hot guy with a huge bulge in his pants. My gay friend tells me that he has a beauty between his legs from showering with him in gym class. I keep telling him I'd like to photograph his cock for my blog but he says he's too shy to do anything like that, but I still tease him about it because deep down I think he kind of enjoys the attention. I tell him that it's ok and that I understand that not everyone wants to put their cock on the internet... I told him that I'm sure he wouldn't want his wife to ever stumble across a pic of his meat. I was astounded when he told me that she wouldn't recognize it! I'm like, "What?! You mean to tell me you don't think that your own wife wouldn't recognize a picture of your dick?" That led to a long discussion about how he has to really beg to get any at all. He looks forward to his birthday and other special days when he might get a little something. Then he really surprised me by saying that he does have a small blog where he had posted a couple of pics of his bulge in his underwear, but he took them down, because he thought that his wife might recognize the comforter on their bed. I said, " you mean to tell me that your wife would recognize your bedspread, but not your dick?" "Yeah, he said, I don't think she's ever really looked at my dick." It makes me sad to think of that hot man needing some relief and being a faithful, loving husband and father and having to beg for any kind of scrap of sexual activity.
So anyway, were working with him to see if we can help him find ways that he may be able to turn on his wife's libido. We're not hateful about it... I feel bad for her too... because she's really missing out on a lot of pleasure (a LOT of pleasure). So far it seems to working a little bit. We've suggested professional help too... Someway, I'm gong to get this guy some sexual relief... If he wants, I can at least jack him off once in a while if he'd let me... it's only the neighborly thing to do

No comments: