This blog is going away and is moving to...

Garg Man 2

Check it out. Interact with other members, chat, video chat, read, jack, share. Create profiles and upload your dirty pics. Meet new friends

sensual Directory

Powered by WebRing.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Don't be a Straight Basher

A response to a post I read on the internet...
A compliment, no... but somewhere deep in my ego, I guess it makes me feel good. Maybe if for no other reason than I love straight guys... I know that can lead to a lot of frustration, but I've gotten good at dealing with it. I think they're really big teases for gay men and they love to be noticed. In fact I think they are kind of insulted if they aren't noticed. This hetrosexism thing that you seem to have can't be for real. How can you (I assume) want civil rights for gays, but then just paint all straight guys with that huge broad brush stroke of being, "boring, conservative, weak, cowards." those are NOT the straight guys I know and love. In fact in almost every instance where I confided in a friend about being gay I found that they were probably more accepting of it than I was myself, especially this younger generation of guys now... they just don't really care any more (OK, there are still some, but it's changing). So don't push for gay civil rights by bashing a whole other group of people... especially straight guys... I wouldn't want to live in a world without 'em!
In fact because I think you straight men have been so unfairly dissed, here's some stuff for you...


No comments: