This blog is going away and is moving to...

Garg Man 2

Check it out. Interact with other members, chat, video chat, read, jack, share. Create profiles and upload your dirty pics. Meet new friends

sensual Directory

Powered by WebRing.

Monday, August 3, 2009

Nuts! Museum of Cock Entry



I'm fascinated by big balls. I saw this gys nuts online and asked him if I could include them on my blog and he said I could. he also gave me this info based on questions that i had for him...

"I cum more than most guys, but not freakish amounts. But I have had my sperm count checked, and that's WAY above the normal range. I'm often asked if I've done anything to make my balls so big - I've done nothing, they're completely natural. They're about 3.5 to 4 times the average size. Cock - about 8" x 6". I'm from the UK and I'm 31."

Awesome Nuts... or bollocks as they say in the UK. he's for sure added to the Museum of Cock... Biggest Nuts Category!

No comments: