This blog is going away and is moving to...

Garg Man 2

Check it out. Interact with other members, chat, video chat, read, jack, share. Create profiles and upload your dirty pics. Meet new friends

sensual Directory

Powered by WebRing.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Anthropological Cock


Genetics has to play a role, but it's not hard science. I look at more like family traits. I think dick size has a lot to do with ancestry. Cultures who have in the past seemed to have had more selection for larger penises either by a very sexualized society or through general nakedness in their culture seem to have them today... Italian (ancients Romans were always swinging it around), Africans (living to a large extent naked amongst each other) Greeks (kind of the same thing as the Romans). East Indians seem to have large penises and a robust sexual past culture. I know there are no hard and fast rules... plus, add in that we are all becoming so mixed up genetically, makes it kind of hard to predict. But still, I think there's something there. In the opposite also... Asians seem to have a culture of much more modesty (highly sexual at times, but more private) and following my logic (if there is any), generally smaller penises.
I come from a combined family and one half of my brothers are completely testosterone ridden and have larger dicks. Unfortunately, I'm from the other side. many Europeans comes from roving Huns who were a pretty randy group, so I think they pasted their fat cocks on to their German ancestors. I think there's some strong evidence that could be plotted out more specifically through some anthropology studies.

No comments: