This blog is going away and is moving to...

Garg Man 2

Check it out. Interact with other members, chat, video chat, read, jack, share. Create profiles and upload your dirty pics. Meet new friends

sensual Directory

Powered by WebRing.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Big Al


I've always had a fantasy of meeting up with Al Capone in some back room in a courthouse or the like. Al, being the horny, big-dicked Italian stallion that he is is sitting there with his fat uncut cock hanging out of his suit pants. I of course stare and start to lick my lips and he motions for me to come over and start working that fat pipe with my mouth. He blows his load down my throat and all over the my face and chest. He stands up and wipes the rest of his load off on my shirt, buttons up and leaves me there kneeling in an empty hall.

No comments: