This blog is going away and is moving to...

Garg Man 2

Check it out. Interact with other members, chat, video chat, read, jack, share. Create profiles and upload your dirty pics. Meet new friends

sensual Directory

Powered by WebRing.

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Nakedness in the World That is Ours





The fearlessness of nakedness. The way figure it, animals get to walk around naked in the world... fuck right in front of everybody for that matter. We should at least be able to go out in to the woods and have sex... or go down to the beach at night and fuck naked in the moonlight. As far as I'm concerned, there is far too little nakedness n the world. I live on the southeast coast, so I guess it's a little easier for me to find places to be naked. I'm never into the getting caught thing. For me it's just the freedom that comes with walking naked over the earth like humans must have had every opportunity to do in the past. Right now it's literally 100 degrees during the day, and I have several options for being free of clothes. At night (sometimes) really late I just walk down to the beach and walk naked. Sometimes I swim, but to be honest, the movie Jaws is imprinted on my brain, so I don't usually do too much of that. But, when I go out swimming during the day I go out far enough that it doesn't matter and just float around holding my shorts in my hand... I've often wondered what would happen if I lost them accidentally. There's also a resort I go to in the middle of Georgia. There are several actually, but the one I go to has a really great pool that's clothing optional plus the added aspect of a very sexually charged atmosphere... Generally we sit around the pool during the day while the trucker blow by us on the freeway, oblivious to the fact that their is a boat load of horny gay men playing with each other's dicks on the other side of the fence. After drinking a bunch of beers n the hot sun naked and swimming around in the pool, people usually find someone to hook up with... then maybe more naked swimming under the full moon... it makes for a very relaxing weekend/afternoon.

2 comments:

Stingy said...

I do agree with your idea of nakedness completely. We should be much more authorised to walk around naked. In general, people should have a far less negative attitude towards nakedness. Little children have a natural tendency to throw off their clothes when playing outside, but as soon as they age a little bit, then the stupid idea is being set into their minds that it isn't allright to run around without clothing on the skin... Give me much more naked people - they cannot really hide any weapons, can they??? ...

Blogger said...

TeethNightGuard is offering precise fitting and highest quality customized teeth protectors.