This blog is going away and is moving to...

Garg Man 2

Check it out. Interact with other members, chat, video chat, read, jack, share. Create profiles and upload your dirty pics. Meet new friends

sensual Directory

Powered by WebRing.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sexual purpose


I went out partying last night at the 'straight' places where i live last night to smell the testosterone. It's amazing to see all these guys out there just wanting to find sex... there are so many of them and its frustrating because I know that most of them are going to go home without finding what they want. It makes me feel that men are really here to supply sex. I'm not suggesting that they don't serve any other purpose, but the drive is so strong and it's so powerful that I come tot he conclusion that gayness is a designed to be an overflow valve. Some where along the way though it got clogged with social norms and 'morals.' There's a study recently done that found that every male child a woman gives birth to is 33% ore likely to be gay... seems like an obvious population control mechanism to me. http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/03/09/60minutes/main1385230.shtml

No comments: