This blog is going away and is moving to...

Garg Man 2

Check it out. Interact with other members, chat, video chat, read, jack, share. Create profiles and upload your dirty pics. Meet new friends

sensual Directory

Powered by WebRing.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Deep Throating - And I Don't Mean Watergate


So much is discussed about the whole Deep Throat thing... A few thoughts.
The whole gag thing has to do with a specific length of the cock. As long as it either doesn't reach the gag spot, or it goes past it, gaging isn't a problem. The thickness is another thing, but not in terms of gagging so much as, will it fit. Then there's the curve factor. If it has a big upward curve, then you have to go at it in a 69 position (more or less). I mean... the railroad tracks have to curve the same way as the tunnel to get the train through. Of course having said all of this, I'm left with an issue. I like the gagging and slurpping and gurggeling noises. I'm a good deep throater, so sometimes I have to fake not being because some guys really like the fact that they are too much to handle and want to have that force aspect. Fucking a mouth makes the fucker the top. sounds pretty basic, but you'd be surprised at how many times I feel like I'm being very specific about being an oral bottom and then come to find out that the guy thinks that means I want to get my dick sucked... ?
I debate mentioning this.. of what the hell. The guy on the internet (and on this site specifically) called Fleshlight mouth... A most talented force of nature. He can swallow the biggest cocks in the world over and over again to the hilt... That's great, but I find that as I'm watching his videos, I become bored. Where's the sound, where's the challenge, where's the interest? Don't get me wrong, I'm sure if you have a big dick it feels great. I just think it makes for a really boring viewing experience. There's something so easy about it for him that there's something missing... call it the worship factor. I prefer watching the guys giving it their all and gagging and slobbering and begging with tears streaming down their cheeks. But... maybe that's just me. To each their own

No comments: