This blog is going away and is moving to...

Garg Man 2

Check it out. Interact with other members, chat, video chat, read, jack, share. Create profiles and upload your dirty pics. Meet new friends

sensual Directory

Powered by WebRing.

Friday, June 19, 2009

Orangutan Pussy in Estrus


An Actual conversation between my friend Sally and me.
"hello?"
"Hi"
"How's it going?"
"Well, I'm doing OK."
"Really, I've known you long enough to know that that's not the case."
"Well, I didn't want to gross you out."
"What... What would gross me out?"
"Well, I'm having a little trouble 'down there,' I've got a yeast infection."
"I've heard about your yeast infections before... It's not really pleasant, but it doesn't gross me out."
"That's not the end of the story."
"Oh... well, let me have it..."
"Well, so, I have a yeast infection, so I went to the doctor and got a prescription."
"yeah?"
"So I went to bed that night and in the middle of the night I got up with an incredible burning... down there. I went in tot he bathroom and turned on the light... and my pussy looked like an Orangutan Pussy in Estrus."
AWKWARD SILENCE
"Well, maybe you should call the zoo and ask for the primate house..."
AWKWARD SILENCE
Uproarious Laughter!
"That was the meanest and funniest thing anyone has ever said to me!"
"Well, you know I'm always here to do what I can."

No comments: