This blog is going away and is moving to...

Garg Man 2

Check it out. Interact with other members, chat, video chat, read, jack, share. Create profiles and upload your dirty pics. Meet new friends

sensual Directory

Powered by WebRing.

Monday, June 22, 2009

Flesh and Metal


A post to a man asking about piercing issues. I really like the contrast of metal and flesh. I have a PA, not a the kind that you are looking to get, but as someone who used to work in a piercing studio, I strongly suggest that you have any piercings done professionally. I had my PA done at a demonstration at a bar in front of about 40 guys. I'm not very modest, so the cost savings (free) were really cool. The piercings you are talking about are not very extreme, and you shouldn't have any problems with them. People scared me about my PA (people who didn't have one I might add) so when I went home afterwards to relax I was really nervous about the first piss I was gong to have to take. People told me it would sting like holy hell, blah, blah, blah. I didn't have anything to drink or any thing to numb the pain before hand, but afterwards I had a few beers and of course eventually I needed to pee. I went into the bathroom and prepared myself for this rush of pain that was going to come, but as I started peeing, I experienced the most powerful pleasure I think I have ever had... my cock surged to attention and I had to quickly go to the shower to finish... it lasted about 2 minutes (felt like anyway) after, I very gently stroked my dick to a mind blowing orgasm. I guess this was about 4 hours after I had it done. As soon as I had it done, it felt like a piece of me that had been missing was back.
My nipples... another story... I think I went into mild shock, they got infected, never really healed right and after about 6 months I took them out for good... no scaring, no problems, just never felt right. I suppose my tits are a bit bigger than they might be if I hadn't had it done, but that might also be because I love having them tugged and played with.
Listen to your intuition and you piercing professional. not people who think they know what they are talking about.

No comments: