This blog is going away and is moving to...

Garg Man 2

Check it out. Interact with other members, chat, video chat, read, jack, share. Create profiles and upload your dirty pics. Meet new friends

sensual Directory

Powered by WebRing.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Nice Cock

When I first came out I was living near Louisvlle, KY. I went out to a local bar there one night and got really drunk. I met up with this really hot guy. I was young at the time, but he was even young for me. I think he must have had a fake ID... but he was about 19 i think. he convinced me to go home with him and because he was so hot and I was so drunk, I went. I started to get a little nervous because we drove for so long. We finally go to his place and I really didn't think much about it because I just wanted to get down to business. We had a great night knocking fucking holes in the walls and then fell asleep. When I woke up we were in a basement rec room turned into a bedroom next to the washing machine that was chugging along. Still I just figured that he had put in a load of laundry before I got up. Then his mom came trapsing through with a laundry basket. :"Rise and shine sleepy heads," she said with a smile. I was in shock. She was this little country farm wife wearing an apron with her hair up in a bun. She didn't bat an eye as I lay there trying to cover up... What had she seen earlier? She told us that breakfast was almost ready after my friend introduced me to her. I was really at a loss for words. Then we went upstairs where she was cooking biscuits and gravy and frying eggs. Then we sat down at the kitchen table with his mom and dad, sister and brother and ate one of the best breakfasts I had ever had. There were little porcelain chickens everywhere and every once in a while I heard a rooster crowing. they explained over breakfast that I was on a huge chicken farm. I guess that's why the eggs were so good. I was mortified because I know that we must have woke everyone up in the house that night. I just assumed we were alone in the house. After breakfast, they took me on a tour of the chicken farm. I was in awe... they were the most open and welcoming people I had ever run into. My stereotype of closed minded, gay hating southerners went out the window that day. After the tour he drove me back to my car and we went our separate ways. I always look back and laugh at the most surreal hook up I'd ever had.

No comments: