This blog is going away and is moving to...

Garg Man 2

Check it out. Interact with other members, chat, video chat, read, jack, share. Create profiles and upload your dirty pics. Meet new friends

sensual Directory

Powered by WebRing.

Saturday, June 20, 2009

The Box


When what you craved was filthy sexual perversion, the place to find it was "The Rack". A sex club with even less pretense than most. Small stalls with no locks and big holes in the walls pretending to be glory holes. Fuck, you could step through some of them entirely. There was a pretend jail cell and a toilet for those into that. Low lighting and hot humid air holding popper fumes in suspension. Make no mistake, this place hasn't been cleaned since the 70's. As sleazy and infamous as the environment was, the clientele was what really kept them coming back. "The Rack" was, not a place for chit chat and swapping recipes. Spend 10 minutes, or set yourself up for the long haul. Either way, the rack was known for sleazy sex - nothing else.

I was ready for a night that only The Rack could provide. Do a job on one or five guys and see if that did the trick or not. Might need five more.

It seemed like a regular night, if there was such a thing at The Rack. It was still a bit early, but I liked to get their early enough to grab my favorite spot. My cruising spot was still open. From my vantage I could see everyone who walked in and where they were heading. At some point in the evening I would trot off after someone. We would play a little hide and seek until we determined if our specific kinks would match up.

Then, in walked Harry. Other than maybe his leather jacket, he seemed a little out of place. A little too clean, a little too polished. But he got everyone's attention for sure. Dark cropped hair, large square jaw. Muscular, masculine beef, just what I was looking for. Square head, no neck... my favorite. Jeans and boots with the plain white T-shirt underneath. The crowd really started buzzing around. He seemed uninterested. Here, but distant.

My spot took advantage of a dim overhead spot light. I leaned against the wall - one knee up - in the classic cruising pose. I was simply admiring the view that Harry offered. I never thought he'd be interested in me. Then, as his eyes adjust to the light he looked and me with a start. He began walking towards me with a slow careful gate. Never taking his eyes off of me, he approached. I saw his expression change as he walked. It was almost as if he'd seen a ghost. I looked over my shoulder expecting to see someone else he might be looking at. There was no one. As I turned back around, he was just about in front of me.

"Yes, I'm looking at you," he said, clearing up any confusion in my mind. He warned me, "I'm going to kiss you now." There was never a lot of kissing at The Rack. It would be like grabbing a handful of crotch at a society garden party. It was so unheard of, he felt it necessary to prepare me. He reached out and held my face gently with his strong hands and then he redefined what a kiss was to me. The softest, fullest, warmest touch of lips I had ever thought possible.

Soon we were locked together. The buckles and snaps on his jacket were digging into my chest, but it made no difference. We stood there kissing as if we were long lost lovers - finally reunited. I could feel the eyes around us burning hole in our heads. This crowd wanted this man, and they would have gone through me if they had to. I was about to suggest we find some other place to play when he said, "do you want to go back to my place?"
If a kiss is unusual at the rack, an invitation to someone's home is unheard of. Everything was so perfect I was becoming a little suspicious of his motives. Can anyone this beautiful be some kind of an axe murderer? Sure he could.
"Yes, are you ready now?" I said. If I was walking headlong into my dismemberment, at least it was someone who really turned me on. Besides, I had a pretty good radar. Call it a psychic ability, but no one had fooled me yet. So off we went. Man, were those regulars at The Rack jealous. I was sailing.

"I'm Harry," he told me. As we approach his car.
"I'm mostly smooth," I replied.
He laughed and explained that his name was Harry.
"Oh," Did I feel stupid. He thought It was funny. On the way home we talked a little about what we do, where were from, etc.... Harry was a nurse from Louisiana. He move to LA about five years ago when a great nursing job presented itself. our conversation was just to fill that empty space while we drove, if came to an abrupt stop when we arrived.


We walked into his apartment. it was dark except for the street light shining in through the open windows. And and occasional car light flooded the room with moving light and shadow. It was certainly better light then at The Rack. Harry gently pressed me against the inside of the door - pressing it shut and locking on to my lips once more. It already felt warmly familiar. I halfway noticed in the midst of all this, a picture on the desk by the door. Harry must not have wanted me to see it. Like a magician, he made the picture disappear into the desk. I noted it, but really... who cared? This man was amazing. He guided me to the middle of the room and we undressed each other in the dance of light and shadows from the street. If anyone would have taken a second look, we would have been very visible. Two moon-lit pale white guys going up and down each other. Thoroughly going over every conceivable spot. He was thick and muscular. I wonder what he wanted with a tall, lanky guy like me. I was glad he did. We became oblivious to the front window's eye on us, as the last bit of clothes fell to the floor. I reached down to get a more skin to skin feel of his cock. A slight pause.
"Are you a one ball man?" I asked.
"Yes," he said. " does it bother year?"
I told him no.
"From the size of this bad boy, I don't know how you walked around with two of them."
He laughed a belly laugh that only a man named Harry could muster up. "I can't believe you said that," he said. Oh no. I thought, had I offended him?
"I'm sorry," I stammered, "I just..."
"No," he said.
"Its just that an old friend of mine said the exact same thing to me once." He must have known what he was doing positioning us in the middle of the living room on the floor. The way we malled each other all night, no bed would have held up.

The bight LA sunshine had all ready started to pry into my eyes when a knock on the living room windows send me scrambling for my clothes. I wondered how long the UPS man had stood there watching the two of us curled up naked on the living room floor. Harry laughed as I pressed myself against the wall flatly.
"relax man, Harry said, and stood up to open the door. He had a package for Harry. And not just the one in his hands. It looked like a moving box, for clothes maybe. I'm sure none of this was unusual for a UPS delivery driver in LA. Harry walked in the kitchen and put some coffee on.
" You sleep ok?" He asked.
"like a baby," I answered.
"yes, you sure are," he told me.
"I'm glad you like it," I said. He was so beautiful, standing in the kitchen making coffee. The coffee started gurgling and he came back into the living room.
"What's in the box dude?"
"It's just a box of clothes, a friend of my mom thinks that I can use some of it.
" Want some coffee?" He offered.
"Sure, I can use a cup." Besides I just wanted to keep watching him move. We drank coffee naked in the living room and talked about our jobs, our lives, our upcoming plans. I couldn't believe he hadn't kicked me out yet.
"I better get you back to your car," he said finally.
"Yeah, I guess so... I don't want to leave, but if your busy... "
"Do you want to have dinner some time?" Harry said. he didn't to really finish the question before I answered yes.
"That's great," he said. As he sliced through the top of the box. His entire mood and tone became suspended. His eyes seemed to roll back and he seemed to take a deep breath.
"Are you okay?" I said. my voice startled him back into reality and he shut the box
"How about Thursday night?" He abruptly said.
"I have to take you to your car now."
"Thursday's fine, and I'll get dressed now," I quickly said before he changed his mind.

He drove me to my car still smelling like the sex we had the night before. I didn't think I wanted to wash, but I figured I would by Thursday.
"Where are we going on Thursday?" I asked. "What should I wear?"
"Just jeans and a T-shirt, we'll do some thing casual."
"Cool", I said. I'll see you then. He kissed me and drove off.

It was four days of acute anticipation and horniness. I had my favorite jeans and T-shirt laying out on a chair ready to ago. I wondered where this would all lead. I was excited. And I couldn't wait to get going.

It finally came time to suit up and get going. I was surprised that I didn't get into an accident on the way to his house. My heart was pumping harder the closer I got. When Harry opened the door, my heart sunk to my polished Black boots I was wearing. Harry was dressed in a sport Jacket and slacks!
"Didn't I say where we were going?" He asked.
"I, I, I, thought you said jeans and a T-shirt,"
"Don't worry, we can fix you up with some of the clothes from that box I got last week, none of it fits me, I think it's closer to your size."
"I hope there's shoes in there too," I said.
"Yeah, there are - let's get you dressed."

I don't really get into people picking out my clothes for me, but at this point I had no choice. He picked out a pair of khaki pants that fit perfect. And a black sport coat. Again, a perfect fit. Even the shoes fit me. I was relieved that our evening had not been ruined, but a little annoyed. I'm sure he had said casual - jeans and tee-shirt. Why did he do that? Regardless, I had a feeling we would have the time of our lives. We did. We went to a very nice restaurant, and to several clubs. We ran into a few of his friends. One guy, Frank, said, " Man, you're right... he's like this twin."
"Who?", I asked. Harry waved the comment away as the ramblings of a drunk man. And by the way, I was getting a little fucked up myself.
"If you what to enjoy the rest or evening, you will have to get me home soon," I slurred.
"Perfect, I've had enough too man." We walked back to his apartment in some of the same moonlight that had lighted our way a couple of nights before. The moon had only gotten fuller and brighter. It had been a perfect night, and it was about to get even better.

When we arrived back at his house, Harry used his body against me to push the door closed again. This time however he forgot to hide the picture he had hidden from the other night. He excused himself to go the bathroom. When he left, the light streamed in and fell directly on the picture. It was me! At least, it looked like me. I was confused. Who was this guy in the picture? The light vanished and Harry returned to lead me to the bedroom. I didn't know what was going on, but I sure wasn't going to waste a a really great lay by prying.

We fucked and fucked. You would never know he was a one ball man. Early in the morning as we lay in bed talking, I decided that I had to know.
"Harry... what's going on?"
"What? he asked.
"Who's the guy in the picture who looks so much like me?"
"Oh, you saw it... I'm a little embarrassed."
"Don't be," I said. It just seems like if you are going to cheat on your lover, you'd go get yourself a little strange."
"Are you that specific about your type?" I asked.
"No, it's nothing like that," he said. He want on to explain,
"The guy in the picture is my lover who died about eight years ago - Craig. "I have been having a lot of dreams lately about him, and how we had met at The Rack. So I decided to stop by their the other night." he went on to tell me that when he saw me, it was like seeing a ghost. In fact, I was standing right in the very same place they had met some 10 years before.
It must have been a very odd moment for Harry. Of course I had no idea what was going on. I just knew I was one lucky man that night.
"And the box that arrive the next morning, what was that all about?"
Harry told me, "that made things even more weird."
"Craig's mother sent me this box of his old clothes. She had talked of sending them to me years ago. But she, nor I were ready for it. She told me she would send it when she knew the the time was right."
"I'm sorry to have done this to you," he said quietly.
"When I opened that box, Craig's smell came out and hit me hard. I cooked up a plan right that minute to get you into those clothes. I knew it would be my only opportunity to have one more night with Craig. I knew if I didn't trick you, I'd never get you in them. No man likes to be dressed up... it's insulting. Can you forgive me? I wasn't pretending to have a good time. You really helped me put some closure on this."
"Forgive you?" I said stunned, I'm honored, I can't think of anything I'd rather have done then help you have another night on the town with your lover. I can only hope for something like that to happen to me. I've lost many friends and lovers too.
"Harry hugged me hard - two men in their nakedness holding on for dear life. He started to quietly sob while we lay there in the moonlight.

We saw each other a few more times but I knew that the magic of the moon, the box, and The Rack couldn't be duplicated. It was a gift. A gift that floated down on moonshine and was delivered in a box.

No comments: